Films similar to or like 101 Dalmatians (1996 film)
1996 American comedy adventure film. Wikipedia
Upcoming American crime comedy film based on the character Cruella de Vil, introduced in Dodie Smith's 1956 novel The Hundred and One Dalmatians and Walt Disney's 1961 animated film One Hundred and One Dalmatians. Directed by Craig Gillespie with a screenplay by Dana Fox and Tony McNamara, from a story by Aline Brosh McKenna, Kelly Marcel, and Steve Zissis. Wikipedia
2000 American crime comedy film directed by Kevin Lima in his live-action directorial debut and produced by Edward S. Feldman and Walt Disney Pictures. Sequel to the 1996 film 101 Dalmatians, a live-action remake of the 1961 Disney animated film of the same name and stars Glenn Close reprising her role as Cruella de Vil as she attempts to steal puppies for her "grandest" fur coat yet. Wikipedia
1993 American-Austrian action-adventure comedy film from Walt Disney Pictures, Caravan Pictures, and The Kerner Entertainment Company, directed by Stephen Herek from a screenplay by David Loughery. It stars Charlie Sheen, Kiefer Sutherland, Chris O'Donnell, Oliver Platt, Tim Curry, and Rebecca De Mornay. Wikipedia
List of live-action or photorealistic remakes produced by Walt Disney Pictures of its animated films. This list does not include remakes of live-action/animation hybrid films (such as Pete's Dragon), animated movies that were produced by another studio and later reimagined into live-action films by Disney, live-action films another studio made based on the same story as a Disney feature that were later acquired (such as Fox’s Ever After or Pathé‘s The Wind in the Willows/Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride), the direct to video release The Jungle Book: Mowgli’s Story, or based on animated television shows (such as Kim Possible or Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers). Wikipedia
2010 American live-action/animated dark fantasy adventure film directed by Tim Burton from a screenplay written by Linda Woolverton. The film stars Johnny Depp, Anne Hathaway, Helena Bonham Carter, Crispin Glover, Matt Lucas, and Mia Wasikowska, and features the voices of Alan Rickman, Stephen Fry, Michael Sheen, and Timothy Spall. Wikipedia
The year 1998 in film involved many significant films including; Shakespeare in Love (which won the Academy Award for Best Picture), Saving Private Ryan, American History X, The Truman Show, Primary Colors, 'Rushmore', Rush Hour, There's Something About Mary, The Big Lebowski, and Terrence Malick's directorial return in The Thin Red Line. Wikipedia
The year 1999 in film included Stanley Kubrick's final film Eyes Wide Shut, Pedro Almodóvar's first Oscar-winning film All About My Mother, the science-fiction hit The Matrix, the animated works Stuart Little, The Iron Giant, South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut and My Neighbors the Yamadas, the Best Picture-winner American Beauty, the well-received The Green Mile, the Pixar sequel film Toy Story 2, and the Deep Canvas-pioneering Disney animated feature Tarzan. Other noteworthy releases included Spike Jonze and Charlie Kaufman's breakout film Being John Malkovich and M. Night Shyamalan's breakout film The Sixth Sense, the controversial cult classic Fight Club and Paul Thomas Anderson's Magnolia. Wikipedia
Overview of events in 1988 in film, including the highest-grossing films, award ceremonies and festivals, a list of films released and notable deaths. Awarded the Academy Award for Best Picture, marking one of the few instances where the top-grossing film of the year was also the winner of such an Oscar award that year. Wikipedia
1996 American adventure comedy film and the sequel to the 1993 film Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey. Directed by David R. Ellis, the film features the three pets from the first film, Shadow the Golden Retriever (voiced by Ralph Waite, replacing Don Ameche, who died in 1993), Sassy the Himalayan cat (Sally Field), and Chance the American Bulldog (Michael J. Fox). Wikipedia
2015 romantic fantasy film directed by Kenneth Branagh, with a screenplay written by Chris Weitz, and co-produced by Walt Disney Pictures, Kinberg Genre, Allison Shearmur Productions, and Beagle Pug Films. Based on the folk tale and is a live action adaptation of Walt Disney's 1950 animated film of the same name. Wikipedia
Sentences for101 Dalmatians (1996 film)
- In 1996, he performed the song "Cruella de Ville" during the end credits of the film 101 Dalmatians.
- Disney filed to put spots on the sign as a means of promoting its film 101 Dalmatians (1996); however, the request was later rescinded.
- The Princess Diaries achieved the second-highest opening earnings for a live-action G-rated film, behind 101 Dalmatians (1996) at $33.5 million.
- The earliest of these endeavors was the 1996 live-action remake, 101 Dalmatians, which starred Glenn Close as Cruella De Vil.
- Disney would later release a live-action adaptation named 101 Dalmatians in 1996 and its sequel, 102 Dalmatians in 2000.
- The film was knocked out of the top place the following week by 101 Dalmatians, earning $25.5 million.
- In the same year she portrayed the sinister Cruella de Vil in the Disney hit 101 Dalmatians. Her role as Cruella de Vil was universally praised and earned her a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actress in a comedy.
- Columbus dismissed this notion, stating that with only roughly 200,000 Turbo-Man toys being made, the merchandising was far less than the year's other releases, such as Space Jam and 101 Dalmatians.
- She was also the Nanny in 101 Dalmatians (1996).
- The Disney animated film, released in 1961, later spawned a 1996 live-action remake, 101 Dalmatians.
- The novel has been adapted by Disney twice, an animated film in 1961 called One Hundred and One Dalmatians and a live-action film in 1996 called 101 Dalmatians.
- At age sixteen, after watching 101 Dalmatians, Martinez dyed half of her hair blonde, in the same vein as Cruella de Vil.
- The Hundred and One Dalmatians was adapted into a 1961 animated film and a 1996 live-action film, both produced by Disney.
- She won her first Primetime Emmy Award for the 1995 television drama film Serving in Silence: The Margarethe Cammermeyer Story, and she continued a successful film career with starring roles in Reversal of Fortune (1990), 101 Dalmatians (1996), and Air Force One (1997), among others.
- One of his well-known roles was Mr. Skinner in the 1996 live-action film 101 Dalmatians.
- 101 Dalmatians: The Series is an American animated television series produced by Walt Disney Television Animation and Jumbo Pictures based on the 1961 Disney animated feature of the same name and its 1996 live-action remake.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 101 Dalmatians (1996 film)