Films similar to or like 102 Dalmatians
2000 American crime comedy film directed by Kevin Lima in his live-action directorial debut and produced by Edward S. Feldman and Walt Disney Pictures. Wikipedia
1996 American comedy adventure film. Live action adaptation of Walt Disney’s 1961 animated film of the same name, itself an adaptation of Dodie Smith's 1956 novel The Hundred and One Dalmatians. Directed by Stephen Herek and co-produced by John Hughes and Ricardo Mestres, it stars Glenn Close, Jeff Daniels, Joely Richardson, Joan Plowright, Hugh Laurie, Mark Williams and Tim McInnerny. Wikipedia
Upcoming American crime comedy film based on the character Cruella de Vil, introduced in Dodie Smith's 1956 novel The Hundred and One Dalmatians and Walt Disney's 1961 animated film One Hundred and One Dalmatians. Directed by Craig Gillespie with a screenplay by Dana Fox and Tony McNamara, from a story by Aline Brosh McKenna, Kelly Marcel, and Steve Zissis. Wikipedia
List of live-action or photorealistic remakes produced by Walt Disney Pictures of its animated films. This list does not include remakes of live-action/animation hybrid films (such as Pete's Dragon), animated movies that were produced by another studio and later reimagined into live-action films by Disney, live-action films another studio made based on the same story as a Disney feature that were later acquired (such as Fox’s Ever After or Pathé‘s The Wind in the Willows/Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride), the direct to video release The Jungle Book: Mowgli’s Story, or based on animated television shows (such as Kim Possible or Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers). Wikipedia
2001 American coming-of-age teen comedy film produced by Walt Disney Pictures and directed by Garry Marshall. Written by Gina Wendkos and stars Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews, with a supporting cast consisting of Héctor Elizondo, Heather Matarazzo, Mandy Moore, Caroline Goodall and Robert Schwartzman. Wikipedia
Sentences for102 Dalmatians
- In the years following the release of the sequel 102 Dalmatians, the breed suffered greatly at the hands of irresponsible breeders and inexperienced owners.
- The marketing campaign for The Emperor's New Groove was relatively restrained as Disney opted to heavily promote the release of 102 Dalmatians, which was released during Thanksgiving.
- Its success in theaters led to 102 Dalmatians, released on November 22, 2000.
- Disney would later release a live-action adaptation named 101 Dalmatians in 1996 and its sequel, 102 Dalmatians in 2000.
- She returned as Cruella de Vil in 102 Dalmatians (2000).
- Thanks to Glenn Close, who voiced Kala in Tarzan, Lima was offered to direct her on 102 Dalmatians, which had just lost its director.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 102 Dalmatians