Televisions similar to or like 13 Reasons Why
American teen drama web television series developed for Netflix by Brian Yorkey, based on the 2007 novel Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. Wikipedia
American mystery teen drama web television series created by Christopher Keyser, that premiered on Netflix on May 10, 2019. The series stars Kathryn Newton, Gideon Adlon, Sean Berdy, Natasha Liu Bordizzo, Jacques Colimon, Olivia DeJonge, Alex Fitzalan, Kristine Froseth, Jose Julian, Alexander MacNicoll, Toby Wallace and Rachel Keller. Wikipedia
American psychological dark comedy-drama web television miniseries that premiered on September 21, 2018, on Netflix. Created by Patrick Somerville and directed by Cary Joji Fukunaga based on the Norwegian television series of the same name by Espen PA Lervaag, Håakon Bast Mossige, Kjetil Indregard, and Ole Marius Araldsen. Wikipedia
American post-apocalyptic comedy-drama web television series created by Brad Peyton and Aron Eli Coleite, based on the eponymous comic series by Brian Ralph. It premiered on October 24, 2019 on Netflix and stars Colin Ford, Alyvia Alyn Lind, Sophie Simnett, Austin Crute, Cody Kearsley, Jeanté Godlock, Gregory Kasyan, Krysta Rodriguez and Matthew Broderick. Wikipedia
American comedy-drama web television series, which was released for streaming on November 6, 2015, on Netflix. Created by Aziz Ansari and Alan Yang, and stars Ansari in the lead role of Dev Shah, a 30-year-old actor, mostly following his romantic, professional, and cultural experiences. Wikipedia
American comedy-drama web television series created by Liz Flahive and Carly Mensch for Netflix. The series revolves around a fictionalization of the characters and gimmicks of the 1980s syndicated women's professional wrestling circuit, the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling (or GLOW) founded by David McLane. Wikipedia
American teen drama television series based on the characters of Archie Comics. Adapted for The CW by Archie Comics' chief creative officer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, and is produced by Warner Bros. Television and CBS Television Studios, in association with Berlanti Productions and Archie Comics. Wikipedia
American black comedy-drama web television series from Netflix, developed by Mark Hudis and Barry Sonnenfeld, based on Lemony Snicket’s children's novel series of the same name. It stars Neil Patrick Harris, Patrick Warburton, Malina Weissman, Louis Hynes, K. Todd Freeman, and Presley Smith; Lucy Punch, Avi Lake, and Dylan Kingwell join the cast in the second season. Wikipedia
American horror-comedy web television series created by Victor Fresco for the streaming service Netflix, starring Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant. Executive producer alongside Drew Barrymore, Timothy Olyphant, Aaron Kaplan, Tracy Katsky, Chris Miller, Ember Truesdell and Ruben Fleischer. Wikipedia
American supernatural horror web television series developed by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa for Netflix, based on the Archie comic book series of the same name. Produced by Warner Bros. Television, in association with Berlanti Productions and Archie Comics. Wikipedia
American science fiction drama web television series created by Aaron Martin that premiered on Netflix on July 25, 2019. The series stars Katee Sackhoff, Selma Blair, Tyler Hoechlin, Justin Chatwin, Samuel Anderson, Elizabeth Ludlow, Blu Hunt, A.J. Rivera, Alexander Eling, Alex Ozerov, Jake Abel, JayR Tinaco, Jessica Camacho, Parveen Dosanjh, Greg Hovanessian, Chanelle Peloso, Barbara Williams, and Lina Renna. Wikipedia
Brazilian crime drama web television series created and directed by Kondzilla that premiered on Netflix on August 9, 2019. Narrated from the perspectives of the three characters Doni, Nando, and Rita who grew up together, the series follows the interconnectedness of music, drug trafficking and religion in a peripheral neighborhood of São Paulo. Wikipedia
Sentences for13 Reasons Why
- The TV show 13 Reasons Why is based in San Rafael, and many scenes from the first season were filmed downtown.
- Later that March, Eilish released the track "Bored" as part of the soundtrack to the Netflix series 13 Reasons Why.
- Critics argued that 13 Reasons Why glamorized mental health issues such as suicide, depression and post-traumatic stress.
- The single is part of the Season 2 soundtrack for the Netflix series, 13 Reasons Why.
- In 2017, James portrayed Andy Baker in the Netflix drama series 13 Reasons Why, a role he later reprised in the second season of the show in 2018.
- Gomez serves as executive producer for the series adaptation of the novel Thirteen Reasons Why.
- In 2017 the Office of Film and Literature Classification created a special RP18 rating for online content in response to the Netflix television series, 13 Reasons Why.
- As of 2017, Walsh stars in the Netflix drama series 13 Reasons Why, as the mother of a child who commits suicide.
- In August 2019, the song "Dancing and Blood" feature in season 3, episode 6 of Netflix's 13 Reasons Why.
- Another cover of "Only You" was recorded by Selena Gomez for the 2017 Netflix television show 13 Reasons Why.
- Strong appeared as a recurring character in the second season of the Netflix Original 13 Reasons Why, as Nora Walker, Bryce's mother.
- She later announced a film adaptation of the novel Thirteen Reasons Why, in which she was to play a young girl who commits suicide; ultimately, neither film was made, though Gomez would later executive produce a television adaptation of Thirteen Reasons Why.
- This controversy was also influenced by another Netflix original show 13 Reasons Why after it was accused of glamouring suicide.
- O'Hara appeared in the 2018 season of 13 Reasons Why as Jackie, an anti-bullying advocate.
- In 2018, Strong appeared in the second season of Netflix series 13 Reasons Why.
- He currently stars as a main character Kevin Porter in the Netflix original series 13 Reasons Why.
- In March 2017, the second episode of 13 Reasons Why aired, featuring "Run Boy Run".
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 13 Reasons Why