Military units similar to or like 15th Indiana Infantry Regiment
Infantry regiment that served in the Union Army during the American Civil War. Wikipedia
Infantry regiment that served in the Union Army during the American Civil War. Organized at Camp Muldraugh's Hill and Shepherdsville, Kentucky and mustered in for a three-year enlistment on December 24, 1861, under the command of Colonel Walter Chiles Whitaker. Wikipedia
Sentences for15th Indiana Infantry Regiment
- Rev. John Milton Whitehead lived in Westville at the time of his enlistment as a chaplain in the 15th Indiana Infantry Regiment.
- In addition to her family, there was a soldier who waited for Mary – her sweetheart, Jacob Telford of the 15th Indiana Infantry Regiment.
- Owen, a pro-Union Democrat, joined the Union army and served as a lieutenant colonel in the 15th Indiana Infantry Regiment and fought in the battles of Rich Mountain, Greenbrier River, and Cheat Mountain.
- Banks joined the 15th Indiana Infantry Regiment in June 1861, and mustered out three years later.
- He was awarded the Medal of Honor, for extraordinary heroism shown on November 25, 1863, while serving as a Second Lieutenant with Company G, 15th Indiana Infantry Regiment, at the Battle of Missionary Ridge.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 15th Indiana Infantry Regiment