Indy500s similar to or like 1969 Indianapolis 500
Auto race held at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in Speedway, Indiana on Friday, May 30, 1969. Wikipedia
Sentences for1969 Indianapolis 500
- That is in stark contrast to the rival Andretti family, which scored six wins at the track, and only one (in 1969) at the Speedway.
- Andretti won nine races in 1969, the 1969 Indianapolis 500, and the season championship.
- Andretti finished all 500 mi just five times, including his 1969 Indianapolis 500 victory.
- In 1969, Penske and Donohue raced in their first Indianapolis 500, with Donohue finishing seventh, winning the rookie of the year award.
- He also attempted to qualify for the 1969 and 1970 Indianapolis 500 races, but failed to qualify for both.
- On April 23, the 1969 Indianapolis 500 winner Mario Andretti took over Kanaan's car for a test session.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 1969 Indianapolis 500