Nascar race season s similar to or like 1969 Talladega 500
Held on September 14, 1969, at Alabama International Motor Speedway in Talladega, Alabama, USA. Wikipedia
Sentences for1969 Talladega 500
- BME only ran one race in 1969, with Don Schissler finishing 36th at the inaugural Talladega 500.
- He made three starts in NASCAR's Grand National/Winston Cup division, finishing eighth in his first start, the inaugural Talladega 500 in a self-owned 1968 Mercury Cyclone.
- He was involved in the controversial 1969 Talladega 500, where he came in second place to Richard Brickhouse in a questionable finish.
- Concerns led NASCAR to implement caution periods after ten laps for tire wear, a procedure NASCAR debuted at 1969 Talladega 500, which had a driver boycott over tire wear issues, and NASCAR called cautions after a specific time in order to allow teams to pit and change tires.
- Shortly after a boycott of the 1969 Talladega 500 over track conditions the union disbanded.
- At the 1969 NASCAR Talladega 500, many of the top drivers in the Grand National Series boycotted the race, due to safety issues.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 1969 Talladega 500