Daytona 500s similar to or like 1991 Daytona 500
Held on February 17, 1991 at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida as the first race of the 1991 NASCAR Winston Cup season. Wikipedia
500 mi NASCAR Cup Series motor race held annually at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. First of two Cup races held every year at Daytona, the second being the Coke Zero 400, and one of three held in Florida, with the annual spring showdown Dixie Vodka 400 being held at Homestead south of Miami. Wikipedia
Sentences for1991 Daytona 500
- In February 1991, Irvan drove the Morgan-McClure Chevrolet to victory in the Daytona 500, stock car racing's most prestigious and then most lucrative race.
- These rules reflected regulations that NASCAR had experimented with in 1991, and were in the interest of safety for drivers and crew members.
- Approaching 50 laps to go, 1991 Daytona 500 winner Ernie Irvan was turned into the wall exiting Turn 2, eliminating a possible winner.
- Osterlund's first race as a car owner was at the 1977 Cam 2 Motor Oil 400 while his final race as a car owner was at the 1991 Daytona 500.
- He left the Stavola Brothers team after the 1990 season; he started the 1991 season qualifying a backup car for Moroso Racing fastest in third-round time trials for the Daytona 500.
- He started out the season by leading fourteen laps in the Daytona 500 and finished fourth.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 1991 Daytona 500