Individual golf tournaments similar to or like 1993 Masters Tournament
The 57th Masters Tournament, held April 8–11 at Augusta National Golf Club. Wikipedia
The 63rd Masters Tournament, held from April 8–11 at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Georgia. José María Olazábal won his second Masters championship, two strokes ahead of runner-up Davis Love III and three strokes ahead of Greg Norman, who experienced another disappointing back nine at Augusta. Wikipedia
Sentences for1993 Masters Tournament
- His second major came at the 1993 Masters Tournament with a four-shot victory over Chip Beck.
- He did however finish T-3 at the Masters Tournament and it became his only top-10 finish in a major championship outside his two wins.
- He turned professional in 1972 and has won many events in Europe and the United States, including The Masters in 1985 and 1993.
- Langer won a second green jacket eight years later in 1993.
- (Other than a withdrawal in 1983, it was his only missed cut at Augusta from 1960–1993).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 1993 Masters Tournament