Nascar race season s similar to or like 1994 Brickyard 400
Held on Saturday, August 6, 1994, at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Wikipedia
Held at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in Speedway, Indiana, on Sunday, May 24, 1992. Famous for the fierce battle in the closing laps, as race winner Al Unser, Jr. held off second place Scott Goodyear for the victory by 0.043 seconds, the closest finish in Indy history. Wikipedia
Sentences for1994 Brickyard 400
- On August 18, 1993, NASCAR participated in a tire test at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, in preparations for the 1994 Brickyard 400.
- 1994: The first running of the Brickyard 400 in 1994 saw the largest crowd to date to witness a NASCAR event, and the single largest race purse to date.
- Twenty years after winning the inaugural Brickyard 400, Gordon won the race for a record 5th time.
- Marcis started 16th in the 1994 Brickyard 400, but a crash during the race relegated him to a 41st-place finish.
- At the 1994 Brickyard 400, Irvan was a factor and was leading with five laps to go when a tire puncture forced him to pit and lose a lap.
- He has four wins and 12 poles in NASCAR and his last attempt was in 1994 for the inaugural Brickyard 400 when he did not qualify.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 1994 Brickyard 400