Elections similar to or like 1994 Florida gubernatorial election
Held on November 8, 1994. Wikipedia
Held November 8, 1994. Incumbent Democratic U.S. Senator Ted Kennedy won re-election to his sixth full term, defeating the Republican nominee, businessman Mitt Romney. Wikipedia
Sentences for1994 Florida gubernatorial election
- Bush declared his candidacy for the 1994 Texas gubernatorial election at the same time his brother Jeb sought the governorship of Florida.
- In 1994, Bush launched an unsuccessful bid for the Governor's office against incumbent Democratic Governor Lawton Chiles.
- In 1994, Bush made his first run for office, losing the election for governor by less than two percentage points to the incumbent Lawton Chiles.
- However, Chiles was able to recover prior to the 1994 gubernatorial election.
- In 1994, Bush was the Republican nominee for Governor of Florida, losing narrowly to the incumbent Lawton Chiles.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 1994 Florida gubernatorial election