Topics similar to or like 1995 NASCAR Winston Cup Series
The 47th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 24th modern-era Cup series season. Wikipedia
The 50th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 27th modern-era cup series. The season included 33 races and three exhibition races, beginning with the Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway and ending with the NAPA 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway. Wikipedia
Sentences for1995 NASCAR Winston Cup Series
- NEMCO did not race in the series again until the 1995 season, when Nemechek moved the operation up to Cup full-time.
- Phoenix changed its number to 44 in 1995, and ran six more races with Purvis and Jackaroo Sauce, only finishing one race.
- He finished in the Top 10 four times in 1995 and in 1996, Spencer had two Top 5’s en route to a 15th-place finish in points.
- In 1995, Musgrave had a breakout year of sorts, posting seven Top 5 finishes (including two second-place finishes) and 13 Top 10’s.
- The team closed their CART team at the end of the season and their NASCAR team closed at the end of 1995 NASCAR Winston Cup Series.
- Elliott failed to win a race during this time, though he did manage two top ten finishes in the championship standings, with an eighth place in 1995 and 1997.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 1995 NASCAR Winston Cup Series