Daytona 500s similar to or like 1997 Daytona 500
Held on February 16 at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. Wikipedia
Run on February 18, 1996, at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida, as the first race of the 1996 NASCAR Winston Cup season. Dale Jarrett won this race for the second time after winning it in 1993 and for the first (and only) time in all of Daytona 500 history, Dale Earnhardt won the pole position, allowing many to believe that he would finally win the race. Wikipedia
Sentences for1997 Daytona 500
- In 1997, he won his first Daytona 500, becoming the youngest driver at the time to win the race.
- The 1997 Daytona 500 was run on February 16 at Daytona International Speedway.
- Squier had announced every Daytona 500 from 1979 to 1997.
- Washington first piqued his interest in NASCAR by attending the 1997 Daytona 500.
- Gordon won his second championship in 1997, winning three of NASCAR's crown jewel races (the Daytona 500, Coca-Cola 600, and Southern 500).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 1997 Daytona 500