Topics similar to or like 1999 NASCAR Busch Series
The 1999 NASCAR Busch Series began on February 13 and ended on November 13. Wikipedia
Sentences for1999 NASCAR Busch Series
- In 1999, his Cicci-Welliver team switched to No. 66, and he posted ten Top 5’s en route a fourth-place points finish.
- After taking 1998 off, Labonte Motorsports returned in 1999, with Terry owning and driving the No. 44 Slim Jim Chevrolet.
- He continued his limited slate in 1999 with Herzog Motorsports before moving to a full-time schedule in 2000.
- In 1999, Waltrip got his first career win as an owner/driver at the All Pro Bumper to Bumper 300.
- Sacks made his return in 1999 in the Busch Series, but only qualified for one of the several races he attempted.
- For 1999 partnered with Bruce Hanusosky to form High Tech Performance.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 1999 NASCAR Busch Series