Topics similar to or like 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup Series
The 51st season of professional Stock car racing in the United States, the 28th modern-era Cup series, and the last Cup season of the 1990s and the 20th century. Wikipedia
The 50th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 27th modern-era cup series. The season included 33 races and three exhibition races, beginning with the Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway and ending with the NAPA 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway. Wikipedia
Sentences for1999 NASCAR Winston Cup Series
- He began the 1999 season with two early DNQs, and finished 26th in points despite finishing in the top-ten nine times.
- He won his second career race in 1999 at Martinsville Speedway, where he made up a lost lap and took the lead with four laps to go.
- He finished no worse than sixth in the first four races of the 1999 season, and held the points lead briefly during the early portion of the season.
- In 1999, his first of only two full Winston Cup seasons, Park finished 30 of 34 races.
- 1999 was a tumultuous year for the team, struggling with qualifying and finishing 39th in points.
- He began running the Cup races in 1999 with the No. 85 Mansion Motorsports team, but DNQ'd for every attempt throughout that year.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup Series