Football leagues similar to or like 2. Bundesliga
The '''2. Wikipedia
German professional football club based in the St. Pauli district of Hamburg, that competes in the 2. Bundesliga. Part of a larger sports club that also has departments in rugby , baseball, bowling, boxing (FC St. Pauli Boxen), chess, cycling, handball, roller derby (Harbour Girls Hamburg), skittles, softball and table tennis and since 2011 Marathon. Wikipedia
Sentences for2. Bundesliga
- Greuther Fürth unofficially display three (silver) stars for pre-war titles in spite of being in the Bundesliga second division.
- The Bundesliga broadcast rights are sold along with the broadcast rights to the relegation playoffs, 2. Bundesliga and DFL-Supercup.
- However, the respective first teams of the two clubs haven't played each other since Kickers were relegated to the 2. Bundesliga in 1992.
- The Bundesliga comprises 18 teams and operates on a system of promotion and relegation with the 2. Bundesliga.
- They currently play in the Bundesliga, after being promoted from the 2. Bundesliga in 2018.
- Sixty-four teams participate in the competition, including all clubs from the Bundesliga and the 2. Bundesliga.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2. Bundesliga