Censuses similar to or like 2000 United States census
Increase of 13.2 percent over the 248,709,873 people enumerated during the 1990 census. Wikipedia
Increase of 15.0 percent over the 92,228,496 persons enumerated during the 1910 Census. Despite the constitutional requirement that House seats be reapportioned to the states respective of their population every ten years according to the census, members of Congress failed to agree on a reapportionment plan following this census, and the distribution of seats from the 1910 census remained in effect until 1933. Wikipedia
Sentences for2000 United States census
- According to the 2000 U.S. census, the city proper had a population of 1,144,646, ranking it the ninth-most populated city in the country.
- In the 2000 census, 12.5% of the US population reported "Hispanic or Latino" ethnicity and 87.5% reported "Not-Hispanic or Latino" ethnicity.
- At the 2000 U.S. census, 31.8% were under the age of 18, 5.0% from 18 to 24, 30.5% from 25 to 44, 25.1% from 45 to 64, and 7.6% were 65 years of age or older.
- At the 2000 U.S. census, the median income for a household in the village was $45,381, and the median income for a family was $51,025.
- Race was asked differently in the 2000 census in several other ways than previously.
- As of the 2000 census, there were 6,543 people, 2,312 households and 1,660 families residing in the village.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2000 United States census