Topics similar to or like 2000s in music
Overview of the major events and trends in popular music in the 2000s. Wikipedia
Subgenre of new wave music that first became prominent in the late 1970s and features the synthesizer as the dominant musical instrument. Prefigured in the 1960s and early 1970s by the use of synthesizers in progressive rock, electronic, art rock, disco, and particularly the Krautrock of bands like Kraftwerk. Wikipedia
Sentences for2000s in music
- Since the 2000s, rapping has evolved into a style of rap that spills over the boundaries of the beat, closely resembling spoken English.
- One major change is that popular music has gotten slower; the average BPM of popular songs from the 1960s was 116, while the average of the 2000s was 100BPM.
- The song made Usher the first artist in the 2010s to have a number-one single in three consecutive decades, Usher's being the 1990s, 2000s and 2010s.
- Following the release of two mildly receptive solo albums in the early new millennium, she reunited with her Labelle bandmates for the album, Back to Now, followed by a briefly well received promotional tour.
- With over six million digital downloads, it has been certified 8× Platinum by the RIAA, and was the most downloaded single of the 2000s decade, measured by paid digital downloads.
- With the release of her international debut album Schwarz Weiss, Stürmer became one of the biggest-selling Austrian artists to emerge in German-speaking Europe in the mid-2000s.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2000s in music