Nascar race season s similar to or like 2003 Carolina Dodge Dealers 400
The fifth stock car race of the 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup Series. Wikipedia
The 55th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 32nd modern-era Cup Series season. The season began on February 8 at the Daytona International Speedway with the Budweiser Shootout and ended on November 16 at Homestead-Miami Speedway with the Ford 400. Wikipedia
Sentences for2003 Carolina Dodge Dealers 400
- This was the closest recorded finish in Talladega history, and tied the 2003 Carolina Dodge Dealers 400 for closest margin of victory in NASCAR history.
- Busch was also involved in a bit of NASCAR history during the Carolina Dodge Dealers 400, held at Darlington on March 16 of that year.
- Pontiac's final victory in NASCAR would be achieved by Ricky Craven in one of the closest finishes in NASCAR history.
- Craven is perhaps most well known for winning the 2003 Carolina Dodge Dealers 400, beating Kurt Busch in the closest finish in Cup Series history.
- In victory circle, Busch thanked Gordon for a fight for victory and said that the struggle reminded him of his 2003 Carolina Dodge Dealers 400 at Darlington when Ricky Craven beat Busch by one inch to win the race after a 2 lap-long struggle to the checkers.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2003 Carolina Dodge Dealers 400