Topics similar to or like 2003 in film
The year 2003 in film involved some significant events. Wikipedia
The year 1967 in film involved some significant events. Widely considered as one of the most ground-breaking years in film, with "revolutionary" films highlighting the change, including: Bonnie and Clyde, The Graduate, Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, Cool Hand Luke, The Dirty Dozen, In Cold Blood, In the Heat of the Night, The Jungle Book and You Only Live Twice. Wikipedia
Sentences for2003 in film
- Despite low expectations, the film was a huge box-office success, grossed $654.3 million worldwide; making it the fourth-highest-grossing film of 2003.
- The film was released on June 20, 2003, and it grossed $245 million worldwide, becoming one of the highest-grossing films of 2003.
- The film grossed $214,949,694 in the United States and Canada, the sixth-highest-grossing film of 2003, earning $192,761,855 overseas, for a worldwide total of $407,711,549, the ninth-highest-grossing film of 2003.
- The 8th Golden Satellite Awards, honoring the best in film and television of 2003, were presented by the International Press Academy on January 23, 2004.
- Additionally, it became the highest-grossing animated film at the time of its release, and was the second-highest-grossing film of 2003, earning a total of $871 million worldwide by the end of its initial theatrical run.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2003 in film