Topics similar to or like 2004 NASCAR Busch Series
The 2004 NASCAR Busch Series began on February 14 and ended on November 20. Wikipedia
The 2008 NASCAR Nationwide Series began on February 16 at Daytona International Speedway with the Camping World 300, and ended on November 15 at Homestead-Miami Speedway with the Ford 300. The first season in which NASCAR's second-tier series was known as the Nationwide Series, ending the 26-year sponsorship by Anheuser-Busch's Busch Beer. Wikipedia
Sentences for2004 NASCAR Busch Series
- The race has ended under a green-white-checker finish from 2004 to 2009, when the rule was first implemented in the series.
- Smith continued to drive for Mac Hill in various Busch races in 2004, his best finish coming at Nashville Superspeedway, where he finished 24th.
- After one top ten finish, Wallace and the team moved down to the Busch Series in 2004, garnering ten top tens.
- The team would go full-time in 2004.
- It was last run in 2004, after which Rockingham was removed from both the Busch as well as Nextel Cup Series schedules.
- After making 31 starts in 2004 and winning at Nashville Superspeedway, Waltrip had only four top-tens in 2005.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2004 NASCAR Busch Series