Topics similar to or like 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup Series
The 56th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 33rd modern-era Cup series season. Wikipedia
The 55th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 32nd modern-era Cup Series season. The season began on February 8 at the Daytona International Speedway with the Budweiser Shootout and ended on November 16 at Homestead-Miami Speedway with the Ford 400. Wikipedia
The 59th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 36th modern-era Cup series. Beginning on February 10 at Daytona International Speedway with the Budweiser Shootout, the season ended on November 18 at Homestead-Miami Speedway with the Ford 400. Wikipedia
The 58th season of professional Stock car racing in the United States and the 35th modern-era NASCAR Cup series season. Started at Daytona International Speedway on Sunday, February 12 with the Budweiser Shootout and ended on Monday, November 20, with the Ford 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Wikipedia
Sentences for2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup Series
- The playoffs system was announced on January 21, 2004 as the "Chase for the Championship", and first used during the 2004 Nextel Cup season.
- For the 2004 season, Nemechek returned to MB2 Motorsports, taking over the No. 01 U.S. Army-sponsored car.
- Andretti started the 2004 season driving the No. 1 part-time for DEI, but departed midway through the season.
- For the 2004 season, a realignment of the NASCAR schedule saw the race move to November.
- Burton began 2004 by finishing 17th at the Daytona 500 and then earned the team's first top-10 finish the next week with a 9th-place finish at Rockingham.
- During the 2004 Dodge/Save Mart 350, the studio was not used and Myers and Hammond were located on the hillside on outdoor chairs; no explanation was given for this.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup Series