Nascar race reports similar to or like 2004 Pepsi 400
The 17th race of the 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup Series season. Wikipedia
The 59th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 36th modern-era Cup series. Beginning on February 10 at Daytona International Speedway with the Budweiser Shootout, the season ended on November 18 at Homestead-Miami Speedway with the Ford 400. Wikipedia
Sentences for2004 Pepsi 400
- Shepherd had last finished a Cup race at the 2004 Pepsi 400.
- Shepherd also ran the full race at the summer Daytona race, finishing in 33rd place.
- Jeff Gordon accomplished this feat in the Pepsi 400 at Daytona in 2004.
- Gordon followed that up with a victory the following weekend in the Pepsi 400 at Daytona after receiving a push from teammate Jimmie Johnson for his second consecutive restrictor plate win.
- Some SAFER barriers were installed in 2003 at Richmond, and Homestead–Miami, others in 2004 at Talladega, Daytona (July, before the 2004 Pepsi 400) and other tracks, in 2005 at Dover and at Watkins Glen in 2010.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2004 Pepsi 400