Nascar race reports similar to or like 2004 Subway 500
NASCAR Nextel Cup Series stock car race held on October 24, 2004 at Martinsville Speedway in Martinsville, Virginia. Wikipedia
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stock car race that was held on October 24, 2010, at Martinsville Speedway in Martinsville, Virginia. Contested over 500 laps, and was the thirty-second race of the season and the sixth race in the season-ending Chase for the Sprint Cup for the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on October 29, 2017, at Martinsville Speedway in Ridgeway, Virginia. Overtime finish, on the .526 mile short track (extended from 500 laps), it was the 33rd race of the 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season, seventh race of the Playoffs, and first race of the Round of 8. Wikipedia
Sentences for2004 Subway 500
- The second victory of the 2004 Chase for the Nextel Cup, at the Subway 500 at Martinsville on October 24, 2004, was marred by tragedy.
- The plane, on its way to the Martinsville Speedway for the Subway 500, crashed on Bull Mountain due to pilot error in heavy fog.
- On October 24, 2004, Dorton and nine others boarded a Beechcraft Super King Air heading to Martinsville Speedway for the Subway 500.
- The aircraft was transporting eight passengers and two flight crew to Martinsville so they could attend the NASCAR event at Martinsville Speedway that afternoon.
- One week after the plane crash prior to the Subway 500 that killed ten people, six of whom affiliated with Hendrick Motorsports, the four teams replaced their standard hood designs with a decal of the ten people killed.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2004 Subway 500