Topics similar to or like 2005 IndyCar Series
The 2005 IRL IndyCar Series began on Sunday, March 6 and ended on Sunday, October 16. Wikipedia
Dominated by two teams, Andretti Green Racing and Rahal Letterman Racing. Great parity in 2003 between Honda and Toyota powered teams, in 2004 Honda began to outshine Toyota bringing their teams Penske Racing and Chip Ganassi Racing down with it, leaving Scott Dixon winless and in 10th place in his attempt to defend his 2003 championship. Wikipedia
Sentences for2005 IndyCar Series
- In December 2004, Rahal Letterman Racing named Patrick to their IndyCar Series roster for 2005 after the team found the resources to run a third car.
- The 2005 season was similarly successful as the company took its second Indy 500 victory and won 12 races to win the manufacturers' and drivers' crowns.
- Penske's performance in 2004 saw Castroneves being viewed as an outsider for the 2005 title.
- In the 2005 IndyCar Series, Briscoe took pole position at Sears Point, but struggled on the ovals and was involved in several crashes.
- Alongside his six series' titles, Dixon won at least one race for sixteen consecutive seasons between 2005 and 2020, and shares with Foyt the all-time record of winning a race in 18 seasons.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2005 IndyCar Series