Individual golf tournaments similar to or like 2005 Open Championship
Men's major golf championship and the 134th Open Championship, held from 14 to 17 July at the Old Course at St Andrews, Scotland. Wikipedia
Sentences for2005 Open Championship
- His best finish in the Championship came in 2005 at St Andrews, where he finished second to Tiger Woods, who beat him by five shots.
- Two weeks later his father died from oesophageal cancer on 11 July, the Monday night preceding the 2005 Open Championship, forcing Harrington's withdrawal.
- It is his largest margin after two rounds at a major since the 2005 British Open at St Andrews, when he led by five.
- The previous two Opens at St Andrews, in 2000 and 2005, were both won by Tiger Woods, the first with a record 19-under-par total.
- 1. First 10 and anyone tying for 10th place in the 2005 Open Championship
- Turning professional meant that he had to forfeit his slot (as reigning U.S. Amateur champion) in the 2005 Open Championship, played at the home of golf, St Andrews.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2005 Open Championship