International football competitions similar to or like 2006 FIFA World Cup
The 18th FIFA World Cup, the quadrennial international football world championship tournament. Wikipedia
Sentences for2006 FIFA World Cup
- The national team made its debut in the 2006 FIFA World Cup, and reached the quarterfinals before losing to eventual champions, Italy.
- The city hosted the 1936 Summer Olympics and was the host city for the 2006 FIFA World Cup final.
- Also, the national teams have produced some surprise successes such as beating Euro 2004 winner Greece 3–2 and 2006 FIFA World Cup winner Italy 3–1.
- They play their home matches in RheinEnergieStadion which also hosted 5 matches of the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
- The Angola national football team qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup, their first appearance in the World Cup finals.
- The city hosted the 1972 Summer Olympics and was one of the host cities of the 1974 and 2006 FIFA World Cups.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2006 FIFA World Cup