Topics similar to or like 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup Series
The 58th season of professional Stock car racing in the United States and the 35th modern-era NASCAR Cup series season. Wikipedia
The 59th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 36th modern-era Cup series. Beginning on February 10 at Daytona International Speedway with the Budweiser Shootout, the season ended on November 18 at Homestead-Miami Speedway with the Ford 400. Wikipedia
The 60th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 37th modern-era Cup season. Contested over thirty-six races, and began on February 9 at Daytona International Speedway with the Budweiser Shootout exhibition race, followed by the 50th Daytona 500 on February 17. Wikipedia
Sentences for2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup Series
- Wallace was scheduled to drive the first five races in 2006, with Robertson filling out the rest of the schedule.
- Johnson has the record for most consecutive Championships; he won five Championships from 2006 to 2010.
- Beginning in 2006, Phoenix abbreviated the 09's schedule even further, switching back and forth between Dodge and Ford.
- For the 2006 season, the 2005 owners' points for the No. 91 team went to the new No. 10 Evernham team and driver Scott Riggs and the 91 team was discontinued.
- In 2006, Cope intended to run a full schedule for McGlynn with No. 74 car, but soon cut back to part-time.
- In 2006, the No. 00 ran under two separate entries.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup Series