Sports drafts similar to or like 2006 NBA draft
Held on June 28, 2006, at the Theatre at Madison Square Garden in New York City and was broadcast in the United States on ESPN. Wikipedia
Held on June 26, 2008 at the Washington Mutual Theatre at Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York. In this draft, National Basketball Association (NBA) teams took turns selecting amateur college basketball players and other first-time eligible players, including international players from non-North American professional leagues. Wikipedia
List of all team-to-team transactions that have occurred in the National Basketball Association during the 2006–07 NBA season. It lists what team each player has been traded to, signed by, or claimed by, and for which players or draft picks, if applicable. Wikipedia
Sentences for2006 NBA draft
- Isiah Thomas did not lottery-protect the picks, and the Knicks forfeited the second pick in the 2006 draft, and the ninth in the 2007 draft.
- However, starting in the 2006 draft, high school players were not eligible to enter the draft directly after graduating from high school.
- Following the season, Shannon Brown declared for the NBA Draft, leaving the Spartans one year prior to graduation, just the fourth player under Izzo to declare early.
- For instance during a portion of a pre-2006 NBA draft workout, which was closed to the media, an Oregonian reporter looked through a curtain separating the press from the workout and wrote about this on his blog.
- The Celtics continued to rebuild in the 2006 NBA draft.
- The 2006 off-season started as the team drafted Paul Davis in the second round of the 2006 NBA draft, as the 34th overall pick.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2006 NBA draft