Topics similar to or like 2007 PGA Tour
The 2007 PGA Tour season ran from January 4, 2007 to November 4, 2007. Wikipedia
The last season of the PGA Tour before the major reorganization of the season brought about by the introduction of the FedEx Cup in 2007. On course to win the U.S. Open until the 72nd hole, Tiger Woods emphatically re-established his status as the dominant golfer of his era in the second half of the season by finishing with six consecutive wins, and took the Player of the Year award for the eighth time in his career. Wikipedia
Sentences for2007 PGA Tour
- Kuchar won its Henrico County Open and finished tenth on the Nationwide Tour money list to earn back his PGA Tour card for 2007.
- In 2007, the Tour Championship moved from November to mid-September, where it ended the four-tournament FedEx Cup Playoffs.
- Snedeker garnered immediate attention in January 2007 after shooting a course record equaling 61 in the first round of the Buick Invitational.
- It has historically been one of the final events of the PGA Tour season; prior to 2007, its field consisted exclusively of the top 30 money leaders of the past PGA Tour season.
- The Stanford Financial Group took over as the tournament's title sponsor in 2007, and it was renamed Stanford St. Jude Championship.
- After a steady start to 2007 during the West Coast Swing, Duval once again disappeared from the tour.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2007 PGA Tour