Individual golf tournaments similar to or like 2008 PGA Championship
The 90th PGA Championship, played from August 7–10 at Oakland Hills Country Club in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, a suburb northwest of Detroit. Wikipedia
The 61st PGA Championship, played August 2–5 at Oakland Hills Country Club in Bloomfield Township, Michigan, a suburb northwest of Detroit. After a double-bogey on the 72nd hole, David Graham won the first of his two major titles on the third hole of a sudden-death playoff with Ben Crenshaw. Wikipedia
The 85th U.S. Open, held June 13–16 at the South Course of Oakland Hills Country Club in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, a suburb northwest of Detroit. Andy North, the 1978 champion, won his second U.S. Open title by a stroke over runners-up Dave Barr, Chen Tze-chung, and Denis Watson. Wikipedia
Sentences for2008 PGA Championship
- He qualified for the 2008 PGA Championship with the 70th-place ranking in official money standings.
- He has won three major championships: The Open Championship in 2007 and 2008 and the PGA Championship, also in 2008.
- The club also hosted the 2004 Ryder Cup and the 2008 PGA Championship.
- 10. Winners of tournaments co-sponsored or approved by the PGA Tour since the 2008 PGA Championship
- Harrington won the same two in 2008, the Open Championship and PGA Championship.
- He tied for ninth place in the 2008 PGA Championship.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2008 PGA Championship