Daytona 500s similar to or like 2009 Daytona 500
Held on February 15, 2009 at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida as the first points-paying race of the 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup season and the last 500 of the 2000s decade. Wikipedia
500 mi NASCAR Cup Series motor race held annually at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. First of two Cup races held every year at Daytona, the second being the Coke Zero 400, and one of three held in Florida, with the annual spring showdown Dixie Vodka 400 being held at Homestead south of Miami. Wikipedia
The first race of the 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup Series season, taking place on February 18, 2007, at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. Kevin Harvick won the race by 0.02 second over Mark Martin in the closest finish since the first race at Daytona International Speedway when it took three days to declare Lee Petty the winner in 1959. Wikipedia
Sentences for2009 Daytona 500
- In the 2009 Daytona 500, Sadler took the lead on lap 123 and stayed in the lead for the final stages in the race.
- After Harvick damaged his primary car for the 2009 Daytona 500, his team switched to his Shootout car and he finished second when the race was declared official early due to rain.
- In the Daytona 500, McMurray ran up front and was a contender, but was involved in the big one, and his teammate Matt Kenseth won the race.
- The team returned to the track for the 2009 Daytona 500 with Tony Raines driving, inheriting the points from the No. 34 from the year before as a result of the merger with EGR, but did not qualify.
- In 2009, Waltrip started the season with a seventh-place finish in the 2009 Daytona 500.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2009 Daytona 500