Nfls similar to or like 2009 NFL season
The 90th season in the history of the National Football League . Wikipedia
The 91st regular season of the National Football League and the 45th of the Super Bowl era. The regular season began with the NFL Kickoff game on NBC on Thursday, September 9, at the Louisiana Superdome as the New Orleans Saints, Super Bowl XLIV champions, defeated the Minnesota Vikings 14–9. Wikipedia
Detailed list of results and scores from National Football League games aired on NBC under the game package NBC Sunday Night Football. The list includes both regular season and post-season game results, both produced by NBC Sports, from the 2006 NFL season to the present. The NFL instated a new "flex-scheduling" policy in which the NFL could choose a game to be aired in primetime on NBC based on the team's current performance and record. Wikipedia
The 89th regular season of the National Football League, themed with the slogan "Believe in Now." At Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida, on February 1, 2009, with the Pittsburgh Steelers coming out victorious over the Arizona Cardinals 27–23 and winning their NFL-record sixth Vince Lombardi Trophy. Wikipedia
The 94th season in the history of the National Football League and the 48th of the Super Bowl era. The season saw the Seattle Seahawks capture the first championship in the franchise's 38 years in the league with a lopsided 43–8 victory over the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII, the league's championship game. Wikipedia
Sentences for2009 NFL season
- During the 2009 NFL season, two match-ups between the franchise and its former quarterback Brett Favre were highly anticipated after Favre's arrival with the division-rival Vikings in August.
- In the 2009 NFL season, there were 1,106 sacks and 3,268 hurries, and a hurried quarterback generally averaged fewer yards per pass play compared to the average pass play.
- The Bills and Titans were later featured in an "AFL legacy" game in 2009, as part of festivities commemorating the 50th anniversary of the AFL's foundation.
- In 2009, the Giants opened a new training complex, the Timex Performance Center, also located in the Meadowlands.
- The Bengals returned to the playoffs again in 2009 in a season that included the franchise's first ever division sweep.
- NBC's bottom-line scoring banner underwent a significant revamp for the 2009 season, although it debuted during the network's Super Bowl XLIII coverage on February 1, 2009.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2009 NFL season