Nascar race season s similar to or like 2010 Coke Zero 400
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race held on July 3, 2010 at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida as the 18th race – and official halfway point – of the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season. Wikipedia
The 18th race of the 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup Series season and held on July 7, 2007, at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. The final race at Daytona named the Pepsi 400; beginning in 2008, the race was sponsored by Coca-Cola's Coke Zero brand as the Coke Zero 400. Wikipedia
Sentences for2010 Coke Zero 400
- Busch also, amazingly, finished seventh at Daytona at the Coke Zero 400 after wrecking three times in the last twelve laps.
- Bowyer had one of his strongest runs of the year in the Coke Zero 400 at Daytona, leading 17 of the final 21 laps.
- However, after a strong start to the 2010 season, winning the 2010 Aaron's 499 at Talladega and the Coke Zero 400 at Daytona, Harvick signed a multi-year extension to his RCR contract in May 2010.
- Time Warner's Turner Sports division (through TNT) broadcast the next six races, including the Coke Zero 400 at Daytona in its limited commercial interruption wide open coverage format.
- In 2009 and 2010, no green flag laps were missed.
- During the 2010 Coke Zero 400, 21 of the 43 cars crashed.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2010 Coke Zero 400