Nascar race season s similar to or like 2010 Coke Zero 400
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race held on July 3, 2010 at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida as the 18th race – and official halfway point – of the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season. Wikipedia
Sentences for2010 Coke Zero 400
- Busch also, amazingly, finished seventh at Daytona at the Coke Zero 400 after wrecking three times in the last twelve laps.
- Bowyer had one of his strongest runs of the year in the Coke Zero 400 at Daytona, leading 17 of the final 21 laps.
- In 2009 and 2010, no green flag laps were missed.
- During the 2010 Coke Zero 400, 21 of the 43 cars crashed.
- Harvick also went on to win the Coke Zero 400 at Daytona, Carfax 400 at Michigan, and ultimately finished third in the championship standings for the 2010 season, the highest finish of his career.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2010 Coke Zero 400