Topics similar to or like 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
The 62nd season of professional stock car racing in the United States, the 39th modern-era cup series, and the first Cup season of the 2010s, the 21st century's second decade. Wikipedia
The 61st season of professional stock car racing in the United States, the 38th modern-era Cup series, and the last Cup season of the 21st century's first decade, the 2000s. The season included 36 races and two exhibition races with the regular season beginning with the Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway and ending with the Ford 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Wikipedia
The 60th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 37th modern-era Cup season. Contested over thirty-six races, and began on February 9 at Daytona International Speedway with the Budweiser Shootout exhibition race, followed by the 50th Daytona 500 on February 17. Wikipedia
Sentences for2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- This was also Johnson's 19th career win and his first during his streak of five consecutive NASCAR Sprint Cup Championships from 2006 to 2010.
- However, an early wreck would put them behind the competition, and Hamlin wound up finishing second to Jimmie Johnson during the 2010 chase.
- During 2010, Johnson won his fifth consecutive championship, becoming the third driver who made up points to win the title since 1975.
- The U.S. Army returned to Newman's car for the 2010 season as sponsor for 15 races and with new sponsorship from Tornados.
- Johnson has the record for most consecutive Championships; he won five Championships from 2006 to 2010.
- Bayne moved to the 2010 Sprint Cup Series and raced for the Wood Brothers Racing team in the Texas 500, starting 28th and finishing 17th.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series