Censuses similar to or like 2010 United States census
The twenty-third United States national census. Wikipedia
Sentences for2010 United States census
- The city had a population of 335,709 at the 2010 census and an estimated population of 392,890 in 2018.
- The population ranking of the following table is based on the 2010 census of Los Angeles County.
- The 2010 US Census included changes designed to more clearly distinguish Hispanic ethnicity as not being a race.
- According to the 2010 U.S. census, 343,829 people and 189,896 households lived in New Orleans.
- According to the 2010 U.S. census, 1,327,407 people resided in San Antonio city proper, an increase of 16.0% since 2000.
- As of the census of 2010, there were 167,674 people, 70,749 households, and 40,384 families residing in the city.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2010 United States census