NCAA teAM seasons similar to or like 2011–12 Baylor Bears basketball team
The 2011–12 Baylor Bears basketball team represented Baylor University in the 2011–12 NCAA Division I men's basketball season. Wikipedia
The 2019–20 Baylor Bears basketball team represents Baylor University in the 2019–20 NCAA Division I men's basketball season. The Bears are led by 17th-year head coach Scott Drew and play their games at the Ferrell Center in Waco, Texas as members of the Big 12 Conference. Wikipedia
Sentences for2011–12 Baylor Bears basketball team
- In the NCAA Tournament, #14 seed South Dakota State played third-seeded Baylor in a tightly-contested game, ultimately losing 68–60.
- In 2011–12, the Bears started the season 17–0 and rose to third in the AP Poll and the coaches' poll—the highest weekly rankings in school history at that time.
- He had a strong junior campaign for the Bears, averaging 13.8 points and 5.9 assists in the 2011–12 season.
- Kentucky avenged the early season loss to Indiana beating them in the Sweet Sixteen 102–90, and knocked off Baylor in the Elite Eight 82–70, to advance to their second consecutive Final Four.
- On March 25, Davis established the SEC single-season blocked shots record in the NCAA Tournament South Regional Championship game victory over Baylor, surpassing Jarvis Varnado's total of 169.
- They received a bid to the NCAA Tournament where they defeated Notre Dame and Lehigh before losing to Baylor in the Sweet Sixteen.
- The Musketeers defeated Notre Dame and Lehigh to reach the Sweet Sixteen where they were defeated by Baylor.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2011–12 Baylor Bears basketball team