Nascar race season s similar to or like 2011 Coke Zero 400
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stock car race that was held on July 2, 2011 at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. Wikipedia
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race held on July 3, 2010 at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida as the 18th race – and official halfway point – of the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season. Scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m. US EDT, but began at 9:24 US EDT due to a rain delay the race began. Wikipedia
Sentences for2011 Coke Zero 400
- He won the Coke Zero 400 on July 2, 2011, for his first career Sprint Cup win after getting a late push from teammate Matt Kenseth.
- On July 2, 2011, Ragan won his first career Sprint Cup Series race, the Coke Zero 400 at Daytona International Speedway.
- Martin ended the year 22nd in points, having won two pole positions, the second races at both Daytona and Talladega.
- Joy: David Ragan, July winner at Daytona couple of years ago, Gilliland with him!
- Ragan cleared the leaders in turn 3 and held off both Johnson, Gilliland, Edwards, and Michael Waltrip to take his second career win, his first since winning the 2011 Coke Zero 400.
- After returning to Daytona International Speedway for the Coke Zero 400, Johnson and Earnhardt, Jr. ran together for most of the race, like at Talladega, until Johnson pitted under a caution flag.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2011 Coke Zero 400