Earthquakes similar to or like 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami
Magnitude 9.0–9.1 (Mw) undersea megathrust earthquake off the coast of Japan that occurred at 14:46 JST (05:46 UTC) on Friday 11 March 2011, with the epicenter approximately 70 km east of the Oshika Peninsula of Tōhoku and the hypocenter at an underwater depth of approximately 29 km. Wikipedia
The 2011 Tōhoku earthquake had a significant impact on the nation of Japan, including one of its most well-known economic sector, the video game industry. Considered too similar to real-life events. Wikipedia
List of deadly earthquakes in Japan with either a magnitude greater than or equal to 7.0 or which caused significant damage or casualties. Measured on the Richter magnitude scale or the moment magnitude scale (Mw), or the surface wave magnitude scale (Ms) for very old earthquakes. Wikipedia
The April 2011 Miyagi earthquake (Japanese: "2011 Miyagi Prefecture earthquake" (2011年 宮城県沖地震)) occurred off the coast of Miyagi Prefecture, approximately 66 km east of Sendai, Japan. Classified as an aftershock of the March 11 Tōhoku earthquake, and occurred at 23:32 JST on Thursday, 7 April 2011. Wikipedia
Sentences for2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami
- The availability of the iPad 2 was initially limited as a result of a devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan in March 2011.
- In 2011 Nelson participated in the concert Kokua For Japan, a fund raising event for the victims of the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami in Japan which raised $1.6 million.
- The 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami led to a severe disruption of the supplier base and a drop in production and exports.
- On March 11, 2011, Japan suffered one of the largest earthquakes in its recorded history, triggering the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster.
- More recent major quakes are the 1995 Great Hanshin earthquake and the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake, which triggered a large tsunami.
- The 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami that devastated much of the northeastern coast of Honshu was felt in Tokyo.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami