Nascar race reports similar to or like 2013 Coca-Cola 600
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stock car race held on May 26, 2013, at Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, North Carolina, United States. Wikipedia
Sentences for2013 Coca-Cola 600
- At Charlotte, for the Coca-Cola 600, Hamlin clinched a pole position with a record speed of 195.624 mi/h, breaking the previous speed of 193.708 mi/h set by Greg Biffle.
- The 2013 Coca-Cola 600 was disrupted when a cablecam (falsely reported to be a spidercam) crashed onto the racetrack.
- Newman, however, recovered well to collect two consecutive Top 10 finishes at both Darlington and Charlotte, displaying a large performance difference between the All-Star Race and the Coca-Cola 600.
- In the Coca-Cola 600, Ambrose reached a top ten spot in an unusual style.
- In the Coca-Cola 600, on lap 324, Gordon was involved in a crash with Mark Martin and Aric Almirola, which brought out the red flag.
- That incident led to Fox owned-and-operated station KRIV posting on social media that they would air that year's Coca-Cola 600 live with the tag, "We've been promoting the race as live, and we'll show it live."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2013 Coca-Cola 600