NFL teAM seasons similar to or like 2013 Denver Broncos season
The Denver Broncos' 44th in the National Football League and 54th overall. Wikipedia
The franchise's 43rd season in the National Football League, the 53rd overall and the second under head coach John Fox. Dominated by the signing of former Indianapolis Colts' quarterback Peyton Manning on March 20, leading to the team trading incumbent quarterback Tim Tebow and a seventh-round selection to the New York Jets in exchange for two draft selections. Wikipedia
The franchise's 41st season in the National Football League, the 51st overall and the 10th playing their home games at INVESCO Field at Mile High. Marked by the draft selections of Georgia Tech wide receiver Demaryius Thomas and All-American Florida quarterback Tim Tebow, as well as season-ending injuries to All-Pro linebacker Elvis Dumervil and free agent running back LenDale White. Wikipedia
Sentences for2013 Denver Broncos season
- The Packers' offense set franchise record for points scored in a season with 560, which is the third-most ever behind only the 2007 Patriots and 2013 Broncos.
- Dempsey's record was not broken until by Matt Prater of the Denver Broncos, who kicked one yard farther (at elevation in Colorado).
- The final score was 51–23, which was virtually a mirror of their last meeting in 2013, and Corey Clement finished the day with three touchdowns (two rushing, one receiving).
- Manning fell to 0–3 against his older brother, Peyton in Week 2's 41–23 loss to the Denver Broncos.
- The Chargers then lost to the Denver Broncos at Sports Authority Field at Mile High the following Sunday, January 12, 2014 (24-17).
- Wilson threw for 206 yards, two touchdowns, and no interceptions for a 123.1 passer rating in a 43–8 rout of the Denver Broncos.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2013 Denver Broncos season