Elections similar to or like 2013 Montreal municipal election
Municipal elections were held in the city of Montreal, Quebec, Canada on November 3, 2013 as part of the 2013 Quebec municipal elections. Wikipedia
The city of Montreal, Quebec, Canada, held a municipal election at the same time as numerous other municipalities in Quebec, on November 1, 2009. Voters elected the Mayor of Montreal, Montreal City Council, and the mayors and councils of each of the city's boroughs. Wikipedia
Municipal elections were held in the city of Montreal, Quebec, Canada on November 5, 2017 as part of the 2017 Quebec municipal elections. Voters elected 65 positions on the Montreal City Council, including the mayor, borough mayors, and city councillors, as well as 38 borough councillors. Wikipedia
Sentences for2013 Montreal municipal election
- In the 2013 Montreal municipal election, Projet Montréal doubled its number of seats within city council, going from 10 to 20.
- On 16 May 2013, Liberal MP Denis Coderre announced he would resign his seat on 2 June in order to run for Mayor of Montreal.
- Applebaum pledged not to run for mayor in the 2013 municipal election, indicating that he would instead run for another term as borough mayor of Côte-des-Neiges–Notre-Dame-de-Grâce.
- Joly ran for mayor of Montreal in the 2013 Montreal municipal election, placing second behind eventual winner Denis Coderre.
- In the 2013 election, he ran for re-election to his original council seat in Darlington rather than as borough mayor, and was re-elected.
- In June 2013, Joly announced her candidacy for mayor of Montreal in the elections which occurred in the same year.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2013 Montreal municipal election