Lcs similar to or like 2013 National League Championship Series
Best-of-seven playoff pitting the St. Louis Cardinals against the Los Angeles Dodgers for Major League Baseball's National League pennant. Wikipedia
The 2013 National League Division Series were two best-of-five-game series to determine the baseball teams to participate in the 2013 National League Championship Series. The three divisional winners (seeded 1-3 based on record) and a fourth team — the winner of a one-game Wild Card playoff — played in two series. Wikipedia
Best-of-seven playoff pitting the St. Louis Cardinals against the San Francisco Giants for the National League pennant and the right to play in the 2014 World Series. The 45th NLCS in league history with Fox airing Game 1 and Fox Sports 1 airing Games 2–5 in the United States. Wikipedia
The championship series of Major League Baseball's 2011 season. Best-of-seven playoff played between the American League champion Texas Rangers and the National League (NL) champion St. Louis Cardinals; the Cardinals defeated the Rangers in 7 games to win their 11th World Series championship and their first since 2006. Wikipedia
List of the national television and radio networks and announcers who have broadcast the National League Division Series. It does not include any announcers who may have appeared on local radio broadcasts produced by the participating teams. Wikipedia
Best-of-seven playoff pitting the New York Yankees against the Detroit Tigers for the American League pennant and the right to play in the 2012 World Series. The series, the 43rd in league history, began on Saturday, October 13 in New York and ended on Thursday, October 18 in Detroit. Wikipedia
Sentences for2013 National League Championship Series
- He was also the first pitcher in history to give up at least seven runs in back-to-back postseason starts (his previous one was Game 6 of the 2013 National League Championship Series).
- In game 1 of the 2013 National League Championship Series against the Dodgers, Beltrán hit a double at the bottom of the 3rd inning to tie the game 2–2.
- Due to Wacha's back-to-back one-hit performances, Matheny announced that he would start Game 2 of the National League Championship Series (NLCS).
- Against the Dodgers in the National League Championship Series (NLCS), he appeared in four games, giving up no runs while allowing just one hit, one walk, and striking out four in 4 2⁄3 IP.
- In Game 1 of the 2013 National League Championship Series, Ramírez was hit by a fastball on a 1-2 count in the first inning, fracturing two ribs and taking him out of the series, which the Dodgers lost in six games.
- Then, in their third consecutive National League Championship Series appearance, St. Louis defeated the Los Angeles Dodgers four games to two for their 19th National League pennant.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2013 National League Championship Series