Nascar race reports similar to or like 2014 Brickyard 400
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stock car race that was held on July 27, 2014, at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in Speedway, Indiana. Wikipedia
Sentences for2014 Brickyard 400
- At the Brickyard 400, Hamlin finished 3rd.
- At the Brickyard 400, Kahne led 70 laps due to great track position but lost the lead on a restart with 17 laps left to Jeff Gordon and ended up sixth.
- Entering the Brickyard 400, the twenty-year anniversary of his first career win in the 1994 race, the day was declared "Jeff Gordon Day" by Indianapolis mayor Greg Ballard.
- On July 29, 2014, Grubb was suspended six races for tampered firewall covers, which could lead to more downforce, during the Brickyard 400.
- On the day of the 2014 Brickyard 400, Edwards admitted to the media that he was switching teams in 2015 effective immediately after 2014; but because a rule in his contract forbade him to mention his destination until September, he only mentioned the switch from Roush.
- Larson finished seventh in the Brickyard 400.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2014 Brickyard 400