NFL seasons similar to or like 2014 Denver Broncos season
The franchise's 45th season in the National Football League and the 55th overall. Wikipedia
The franchise's 43rd season in the National Football League, the 53rd overall and the second under head coach John Fox. Dominated by the signing of former Indianapolis Colts' quarterback Peyton Manning on March 20, leading to the team trading incumbent quarterback Tim Tebow and a seventh-round selection to the New York Jets in exchange for two draft selections. Wikipedia
Sentences for2014 Denver Broncos season
- On September 21, 2014, Wilson led the Seahawks on an 80-yard touchdown drive in overtime to defeat the Denver Broncos, 26–20, in a Week 3 rematch of the previous season's Super Bowl.
- Indianapolis opened the 2014 season 0–2 with losses to the Denver Broncos and the Philadelphia Eagles before storming back to enter their bye week at 6–3.
- The Colts moved on to face former quarterback Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos, who had defeated them 31–24 in Week 1 of the regular season.
- After rallying from a 24–0 deficit following halftime, the Colts fell short of the comeback and lost to the Denver Broncos 31–24.
- During Week 3 against the Denver Broncos, he completed the first overtime drive by rushing for a touchdown, giving the Seahawks a 26–20 victory over Denver in a Super Bowl rematch.
- This was Bears' head coach John Fox's first game against the Broncos since mutually parting ways with the Broncos following the end of the 2014 season.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2014 Denver Broncos season