Nascar race reports similar to or like 2014 Duck Commander 500
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stock car race held on April 7, 2014, at Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, Texas. Wikipedia
Sentences for2014 Duck Commander 500
- It was his first DNF since the previous year's Duck Commander 500 at Texas.
- 77 team qualified for the first time in 2014 at the Duck Commander 500.
- This was his first DNF since the last year's Duck Commander 500 at Texas Motor Speedway.
- David Reutimann was placed in the car for six races starting at Bristol, making the field at Auto Club, Texas and Richmond.
- Round 7: Duck Commander 500
- At Texas, a caution with two laps remaining led to Gordon taking only two tires, and despite leading on the restart, Gordon was passed by Joey Logano on the final lap, and finished second.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2014 Duck Commander 500