Nascar race reports similar to or like 2014 GEICO 500
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stock car race that was held on October 19, 2014, at Talladega Superspeedway in Lincoln, Alabama. Wikipedia
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stock car race that was held on September 6, 2014, at Richmond International Raceway in Richmond, Virginia. The 26th race of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, and the final race prior to the Chase for the Sprint Cup, to decide the series champion. Wikipedia
Sentences for2014 GEICO 500
- He returned to RAB Racing's No. 29 at the 2014 GEICO 500, and initially qualified 24th, putting him in the field for the race.
- Allgaier missed the field for the 2014 GEICO 500, failing to qualify for the first time in his Cup career.
- In the 2014 Cup season, Cassill tied his career-best finish of 12th at the Daytona 500, and recorded his best career finish of 4th at the Geico 500.
- On October 17, Labonte announced the GEICO 500 is to be his 890th and final start.
- In the GEICO 500, RAB made their third attempt of the season with the No. 29, once again using Nemechek.
- Whitt led his first lap in Sprint Cup competition under caution in the GEICO 500 at Talladega.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2014 GEICO 500