Topics similar to or like 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
The 66th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 43rd modern-era Cup season. Wikipedia
The 60th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 37th modern-era Cup season. Contested over thirty-six races, and began on February 9 at Daytona International Speedway with the Budweiser Shootout exhibition race, followed by the 50th Daytona 500 on February 17. Wikipedia
The 64th season of NASCAR professional stock car racing in the United States and the 41st modern-era Cup season. The season started on February 18, 2012, at Daytona International Speedway, with the Budweiser Shootout, followed by the Daytona 500 on February 27. Wikipedia
NASCAR Cup Series stock car race held at Talladega Superspeedway in Lincoln, Alabama, hosting an event in the NASCAR playoffs. One of four NASCAR Cup Series races currently run with tapered spacers, the others being the GEICO 500 in May, the Coke Zero Sugar 400, and the Daytona 500. Wikipedia
Sentences for2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- He also had set a personal best record of six victories throughout the season, which was the highest number of wins for anyone in the 2014 season.
- Hamlin started the 2014 season strong by winning the pole and leading all three segments of the Sprint Unlimited, eventually winning the race.
- Johnson's 11th-place points finish in 2014, however, marked the first time he finished a season outside the top ten.
- Even more radical changes to the qualifying criteria, and to the format of the playoffs itself, were announced for the upcoming 2014 Sprint Cup Series.
- Montoya raced twice in 2014 for Team Penske in between his IndyCar commitments, finishing 18th at Michigan and 23rd at Indianapolis.
- Dillon ended the 2014 Cup season as one of only two drivers to have been running at the finish of every race during the season, the other being Jeff Gordon.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series