Nascar race reports similar to or like 2014 The Profit on CNBC 500
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stock car race held on March 2, 2014, at Phoenix International Raceway in Avondale, Arizona. Wikipedia
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stock car race held on November 9, 2014, at Phoenix International Raceway in Avondale, Arizona. The 35th and penultimate race of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season, as well as the ninth race in the Chase for the Sprint Cup. Wikipedia
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stock car race that was held on September 6, 2014, at Richmond International Raceway in Richmond, Virginia. The 26th race of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, and the final race prior to the Chase for the Sprint Cup, to decide the series champion. Wikipedia
Sentences for2014 The Profit on CNBC 500
- At Phoenix, Keselowski clinched his first pole of the season with a record lap speed of 139.384 mph.
- Harvick won in just his second start with SHR at the spring Phoenix race.
- As a result, Wolfe did not serve as Keselowski's crew chief at The Profit on CNBC 500 that day.
- At the following race at Phoenix Shepherd drove Joe Nemechek's No.
- Round 2: The Profit on CNBC 500
- Kevin Harvick held off Dale Earnhardt, Jr. in the final nine laps to score victory in The Profit on CNBC 500 at Phoenix International Raceway.
- In the following races at Phoenix, Las Vegas and Bristol, Gordon finished fifth, ninth and seventh, and was the only driver to finish in the top ten in every race up to the Bristol race; the four top tens to start the season is a career-best.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2014 The Profit on CNBC 500