Nascar race reports similar to or like 2014 Toyota Owners 400
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stock car race held on April 26, 2014, at Richmond International Raceway in Richmond, Virginia. Wikipedia
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stock car race that was held on September 6, 2014, at Richmond International Raceway in Richmond, Virginia. The 26th race of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, and the final race prior to the Chase for the Sprint Cup, to decide the series champion. Wikipedia
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stock car race held on November 9, 2014, at Phoenix International Raceway in Avondale, Arizona. The 35th and penultimate race of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season, as well as the ninth race in the Chase for the Sprint Cup. Wikipedia
Sentences for2014 Toyota Owners 400
- At Richmond, Mears ran in the top ten for part of the race, but got into a fist-fight with Marcos Ambrose who was furious over a late racing incident.
- In the Toyota Owners 400, Gordon led a race-high 173 laps, but finished second to Logano, marking his seventh top ten in nine races, tied with Matt Kenseth for the most.
- On April 23, 2014, during a two-week hiatus between the spring Darlington and Richmond races, it was announced that Anthony Marlowe had acquired the No.
- David Reutimann was placed in the car for six races starting at Bristol, making the field at Auto Club, Texas and Richmond.
- Due to Swan Racing's restructuring, Whitt's future with the team was left in doubt, and on April 21, a representative from FUEL Sports Management Group announced that Whitt did not have a ride for the Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond.
- Round 9: Toyota Owners 400
- Joey Logano came from fourth on the final restart to win his second NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race of the season in the Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond International Raceway.
- An example of this contrast is that at the 2014 Toyota Owners 400, Coors Light Pole Qualifying was completely rained out, giving Kyle Larson the pole position, however he was not given the Coors Light Pole Award or a birth in the 2015 Sprint Unlimited.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2014 Toyota Owners 400