Individual golf tournaments similar to or like 2015 Open Championship
Men's major golf championship and the 144th Open Championship, held from 16–20 July at the Old Course at St Andrews in Fife, Scotland. Wikipedia
Oldest golf tournament in the world, and one of the most prestigious. Originally held annually at Prestwick Golf Club, Scotland, before evolving to being rotated between a select group of coastal links golf courses in the United Kingdom, under the authority of The R&A. Wikipedia
Sentences for2015 Open Championship
- For the 2015 Open Championship, Watson's exemption for his 2009 finish was extended to give him an opportunity to play at St. Andrews and make one final Open appearance.
- Johnson led the 2015 Open Championship at The Old Course after 36 holes, but shot two rounds of 75 on the weekend to fall out of contention.
- Oosthuizen finished as a joint runner-up in the 2015 Open Championship at St Andrews after losing in a four-hole aggregate playoff during a Monday finish to the event.
- At The Open Championship, Mickelson shot rounds of 70-72-70 and was eight shots behind, outside the top forty.
- Woods then missed the cut at the 2015 U.S. Open and Open Championship, the first time Woods missed the cut at consecutive majors, finishing near the bottom of the leaderboard both times.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: 2015 Open Championship